Complete the membership form and return it to us along with your donation.
Download the Membership Form (Word format)
Make a Donation
We rely on your help. If you would like to make a one-off donation, a regular donation, a gift in your will or help to fundraise for us, please let us know.
If you're interested in volunteering for Merton Mencap, please visit our
become a volunteer section.
To speak to us about becoming a trustee, email the Chief Executive or telephone 020 3963 0595.
Membership of Merton Mencap
Become of member of Merton Mencap for 2018-19
Being a Member of Merton Mencap means that:
- you support our work for people with a learning disability and their families
- you are entitled to vote at our Annual General Meeting
- you will be invited to our free Annual Event, with entertainment and delicious food
- you are entitled to a 10% discount at our Merton Mencap Café in Wimbledon
You can make a donation by:
- Cheque made payable to Merton Mencap
- PayPal click on the donation button below and follow the instructions
- Standing Order complete the standing order form and email back to the office
- Cash/postal order any other method such as postal order or cash (please put cash in a sealed envelope with this form and hand it to a member of staff).
PayPal Donation Button
We use PayPal® to process our online donations, but you don't need a PayPal account to donate - just a credit or debit card. Click the button and follow the instructions.
PayPal is a subsidiary of eBay Inc. and handles millions of pounds in transactions every day. PayPal's service builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and uses an advanced fraud prevention systems to provide a safe, real-time payment system. (Please note: PayPal makes a charge of 3.6% of your donation).